Monday, December 08, 2008

I am the worst updater ever

To all one and a half of you who read this, I'm sorry.

My computer has been fried. And I was behind before hand.

The good news! Everything was backed up (thanks to my mother's nagging). The bad news is that I'm still back up and running yet, and oh yeah, I'm still behind.

So, I felt that after two months of silence, you deserved better. Assuming you're even real. I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll get everything fixed and back up very soon. Until then, go read Dinosaur Comics, Dr. McNinja, and 8-Bit Theatre.

Seriously. They're really good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger The Amazing Justin Palm! said...

Jenny!! Hi! Well, now I have to get this thing updated, just because I know someone is reading!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home