Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sun God Cover

At long last, Pantheon's prologue, Sun God is moving into post-production!
Hey, it's only six months behind schedule, that's not that bad... But! We've got new computers, new software, and all kinds of happiness happening at my place right now, so things are really getting moving. And because I'm such a swell guy (and to prove I'm not just full of fecal matter), I'm going to prove it, by posting the cover image from Sun God up-



Freakin' sweet. You know what that cover says to me? It says "I want to know more." And you soon will. Trust me.
-J

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kiri said...

I like the cover. It's a wee bit fuzzy around the drawn portion. ...If you're looking for a critique of your scanner.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger The Amazing Justin Palm! said...

Actually, I think the fuzzy is from my own modifications and from the lower resolution on this version. I'll try to put the hi-def version up when the rest of the prologue is ready.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home